- Does 1xBet have licenses in Europe?
- Not yet in every country. The betting giant and sponsor of the A Series is about to obtain the AAMS license and open its own betting site in Italy. 1xbet already obtained a licence from UK Gambling Commission.
- Will 1xBet streaming also be available in Europe?
- We have no official confirmation, but we are positive 1xBet will not fail to offer free streaming to all members, just like in the international site.
- Will 1xBet mobile be available at launch?
- The site is already available also in mobile version, 1xBet is accessible via mobile and provides an App for iOS and Android.
- How to contact 1xbet?
- The best way is to use the chat box where an advisor will answer you live in English.
You can also use the contact form on the website, send an email to [email protected], or call then @ +44 127 325-69-87
- Can I use a prmo code at registration?
- Yes, enter 1XBIG to get 100% of your first deposit, up to 130€. Conditions are written on the website.
- Does 1xbet hold betting licence?
- Yes. The operator has a worldwide Curaçao eGaming License and some local licences in Russia and United Kingdom.
Where to enter the code?
When you first register, enter the code here:
More details here:
|To obtain FAQs on 1xbet code||Enter the code|
|+130€ max at first deposit (instead of 100€)||1XBIG |
Go back to 1xbet